UDOR Pump - Kappa 7/12
The Udor Kappa 7/12 Volt is a two diaphragm pump with pulsation dampener and is equipped with a 12 Volt DC motor. Gravity feed only.
This Udor Kappa 7/12 Volt Diaphragm Pump is ideal for various lawn care, pest control, agricultural, and injection spraying applications.
It easily handles the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 2.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 200 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Draw: 25 A
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Equipped with pulsation dampener and 12 V DC motor.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Glass-filled nylon heads.
- Anodized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" x 7" x 7"
- Weight: 22 lb
Recommended repair kits are the 8700.27 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.28 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
Recommended control unit is the UD1/4-300 Control Unit.
There are a number of useful PDF files located under the Resources section if you want more information regarding this Udor Kappa 7/12-Volt Diaphragm Pump.