The Udor Kappa 15/12 is a low-volume, low-pressure, two-diaphragm pump equipped with a pulsation dampener and 12 V DC electric motor. These Udor Kappa 12 V Diaphragm Pumps are ideal for a range of agricultural, horticultural, fluid transfer, weed control, pest control, lawn care, and injection spraying applications.
These electric diaphragm pumps by Udor easily handle the pumping and spraying of a wide variety of agricultural chemicals; for instance, herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 3.5 gpm (13.3 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Current Draw: 25-30 A
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Equipped with pulsation dampener and 12 V DC electric motor.
- Port Sizes: 3/4" (19 mm) inlet, 1/2" (13 mm) outlet
- Two-diaphragm, low-pressure, positive-displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Glass-filled nylon heads.
- Anodized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" x 7" x 7" (356 mm x 178 mm x 178 mm)
- Weight: 22 lb (10 kg)
Recommended repair kits for the Udor Kappa 15/12 V Diaphragm Pump are the 8700.27 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or the 8700.28 Buna Diaphragm Kit. A more complete repair kit, the 8700.27CK, is available as well.
Recommended control unit for this pump is the UD1/4-150.
Search under the Resources section if you wish for more information regarding this Udor Kappa 15/12 V DC Powered Diaphragm Pump.