The Udor Kappa 100 is a medium pressure, four-diaphragm agricultural pump with a universal drive face, built-in pulsation dampener, and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve controlled outlet ports, and a pressure gauge.
The Udor Kappa 100/C is the same as the Kappa 100, only is has a 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline male PTO shaft.
The Udor Kappa 100/GR is equipped with gear reduction for attachment to 16-20 hp gasoline engines with 1" (25 mm) shafts.
The Udor Kappa 100/C IND has one 3/4" (19 mm) FNPT outlet instead of dual ball valve outlets and has a 1-3/8" (35 mm) 6-spline male PTO shaft.
Kappa 100 Series diaphragm pumps are ideal for a range of spraying applications, including horticultural and agricultural spraying, tree spraying, turf spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, de-icing, firefighting, washdown, cleaning, hydrostatic testing, fluid transfer, nursery, and more. Easily handles the pumping and spraying of a variety of fluids, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, suspension products, de-icing materials, abrasive materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 26 gpm (98.5 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 560 psi (38.6 bar)
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet, two 1/2" (13 mm) outlets, 3/4" (19 mm) bypass
- Kappa 100/C IND has a 1-1/2" (38 mm) inlet, a single 3/4" (19 mm) outlet, and 3/4" (19 mm) bypass.
- Four-diaphragm, medium pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Internally-manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge.
- Mounting rails included.
- Can be run dry.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.5" x 16" x 12.5" (394 mm x 406 mm x 317 mm)
- Weight (Kappa 100, 100/C): 52 lb (23.5 kg)
- Weight (Kappa 100/C IND): 55 lb (25 kg)
- Weight (Kappa 100/GR): 72 lb (32.6 kg)
Recommended Repair Kits
- 8700.24 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit
- 8700.23 Buna Diaphragm Kit
If you need to replace the regulator on the Kappa 100, 100/C, or 100/GR Pump, order the 6047.06. For the Kappa 100/C IND, order the 6047.06/IND regulator. If the gearbox needs to be replaced, order the 5034.B5 gearbox.
- 4155.00 Hydraulic Motor Mounting Kit
- 5034.B5 16 - 20 hp Gear Reduction
- 7751.A3 1" Solid Keyed Shaft and Bolts
- 7753.A6 1-3/8" 6-Spline Male Shaft & Bolts
Please review some of the files under Resources if you want more information in the form of troubleshooting guides, performance charts, data sheets, parts lists, etc. for this Kappa 100 Diaphragm Pump from Udor.