UDOR Pump - Iota 20
In addition to using the Udor Iota 20 for seal coating, it is also a very effective pump used in lawn and turf applications, nursery, horticultural and agricultural spraying applications. Capable of handling a range of agricultural chemicals , such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and more, this Udor Iota 20 Low Pressure Diaphragm Pump is found in many applications including firefighting, tree spraying, de-icing, cleaning, washdown, dust suppression, and more.
The Udor Iota-20 is a two diaphragm pump with pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever and pressure gauge. It is also a replacement pump for any Iota 17.
The Udor Iota-20/GR pump has a gear reduction for 3-5 HP gasoline engines with 3/4" shafts.
The Udor Iota-20/GR-5/8 pump has a gear reduction for 2.2-3 HP gasoline engines with 5/8" shafts.
- Max. Flow: 5.0 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 275 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet, 5/8" bypass
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms
- Can be run dry
- Self-priming pump
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction
- Stainless steel check valves
- With pulsation dampener, and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.2" x 7.5" x 8.2"
- Weight (Iota 20): 14 lbs.
- Weight (Iota 20/GR): 17 lbs.
Recommended Repair Kit: 8700.01 Diaphragm Repair Kit, or 8700.08 Buna Diaphragm Repair Kit.
Recommended Regulator for this pump is the 6010.23, while Gear Reduction model number 5094.76 is to be used with this pump.
Check under Resources for specific files related to this Udor Iota 20 Diaphragm Pump.