UDOR Pump - Beta 150/CC
The Udor Beta 150/CC is a high pressure, four diaphragm pump with pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, dual ball valve outlets and pressure gauge. Has dual 1-3/8", six spline male PTO shaft.
The Beta Series of Udor Diaphragm Pumps are capable of handling a variety of liquids, such as pesticides, herbicides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials and more. Some applications this Udor Beta 150/CC Diaphragm Pump are ideal for include agricultural and horticultural spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, tree spraying, airplane de-icing, dust suppression, cleaning, washdown, and hydrostatic testing.
- Max. Flow: 42 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 700 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Inlet Port Hose Barb: 1-1/2" HB
- Outlet Ports: Two 1/2" hose barb, one 3/4" female NPT
- Bypass Hose Barb: 1" HB
- Four diaphragm, high pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Brass heads.
- Stainless steel and brass manifolds.
- Steel connecting rods.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Mounting rails.
- Dual 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO shaft.
- Can be run dry.
- With pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22" x 15" x 16.5"
- Weight: 130 lb
Recommended Repair Kit for the Beta 150/CC: 8700.07 Desmopan Diaphragm Repair Kit or 8700.18 Buna Diaphragm Repair Kit.
Control Unit is included; however, if you need to replace it, you will need the 6005.15 Control Unit.
The Beta 150/CC is a high pressure, high volume pump and is commonly used for horticultural and agricultural spraying applications. It is designed for easy, accessible maintenance.
Look under the Resources section if you want more information regarding the Udor Beta 150/CC High Pressure Diaphragm Pump.