UDOR Kappa 7/DC Replacement Pump
This Udor Kappa-7/DC is the replacement pump for the Kappa-7/12 Volt Diaphragm Pump and Motor Assembly. The electric 12 V motor is not included with this pump.
The Udor Kappa 7/DC is a two diaphragm, low pressure pump that is typically used for horticultural, agricultural, lawn care, pest control, weed control, fluid transfer, and injection spraying applications. Easily handles the pumping and spraying of a range of agricultural chemicals, including pesticides, herbicides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 2.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 200 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 3/4" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Two diaphragm, low pressure, positive displacement pump
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Glass-filled nylon heads.
- Anodized aluminum, glass-filled nylon, and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Weight: 8 lb
Repair kit recommendation for the Udor Kappa 7/DC: 8700.27 Desmopan Diaphragm Kit or 8700.28 Buna Diaphragm Kit.
Check Resources to see more files regarding this pump from Udor.