UDOR Gamma 105/CC Industrial Plunger Pump
The Udor Gamma-105/CC Industrial Plunger Pump is a three cylinder pump that is constructed of anodized aluminum. Features include solid ceramic plungers and dual 1-3/8" 6 splined male PTO shaft. Designed to be coupled to a 15 HP Electric Motor.
The Udor Gamma 105/TS 1C shares the same features as the 105/CC, only it has a 35 mm solid keyed shaft and one 1-3/8" 6-spline shaft.
Several popular uses for these industrial plunger pumps from Udor include orchard spraying, high height tree spraying, car and truck washes, road and concrete spraying, roof cleaning, carpet cleaning, pressure washing, hydrostatic testing, mining, misting and cooling, mobile washing, firefighting, dust suppression, and much more.
- Max. Flow: 28.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 870 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 600 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 160° F
- Power Requirements: 15 hp electric
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" inlet, two 3/4" FNPT and two 3/8" FNPT outlets
- Three cylinder, positive displacement plunger pump.
- Anodized aluminum construction.
- Solid ceramic plungers.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- Large capacity vented oil bath crank case.
- Heat treated crank shaft.
- Industrial quality tapered roller bearings.
- Gamma 105/CC has dual 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO shafts.
- Gamma 105/TS 1C has one 35 mm keyed solid shaft and one 1-3/8" 6-spline male PTO shaft.
- Weight: 85 lb
Note: Shaft Protector 1219.15 is recommended for all thru-shaft applications.
We recommend using the Udor Gamma 105/CC and Gamma 105/TS 1C Plunger Pumps with the 6006.06 Valve Assembly and 6030.00 Seal Stack Kit. Also, these pumps can be used with the 6005.15 Control Unit.
Resources has a number of useful files pertaining to this pump and other plunger pumps from Udor if you are in need of more information.