The Turbo Turf HS-150-P is a trailed / pull-type hydro seeding system capable of seeding up to 2000 square feet per load. It is easily pulled using a compact tractor, ATV, or UTV, such as a John Deere Gator.
This trailed hydro seeding unit has a 150 US gallon capacity poly tank that will not rust and provide many years of life. It can be filled with hydro seeding mulch, seed, or fertilizers. Mixing time ranges from 2-5 minutes, depending on the material being used. The material is applied at 30 gpm, while the entire time to spray a full tank is 4-5 minutes.
Perfect for use on golf course to repair wear along cart paths and for other repair projects. Also can be used for school, cemetery, or construction repairs; for instance, somebody installing irrigation systems or water lines, or someone repairing or rejuvenating lawns.
Included with this Turbo Turf Hydro Seeding System HS-150-P is 100' x 1 1/4" of discharge hose, a spray gun, and three nozzles (hydroseeding, straight stream, and trim nozzle). The spray distance with the included straight stream nozzle is 40'.
- Poly Tank Capacity: 150 US Gallons
- Seeds 2000 square feet per load
- Equipped with Honda 6.5 HP engine that is coupled to a 2" x 2" high volume centrifugal pump
- Equipped with clevis hitch (pin hitch)
- Two 20x10-8 tires on demountable hubs
- Empty Weight: 380 lbs.
- Loaded Weight: 1580 lbs.
- Dimensions: 84" L x 41" W x 52" HT
- Includes 100' x 1-1/4" discharge hose, spray gun, and three nozzles (1 wide hydroseeding nozzle, 1 straight stream, 1 trim nozzle)