Tundra-Air Low Temperature Air & Water Hose
The Tundra-Air Low Temperature Air and Water Hose assemblies are made from specially formulated compounds of high grade PVC resin. They are engineered to be tough and flexible at very low temperatures. The design of this hose makes it outperform other general purpose PVC and rubber hoses in cold weather air tool applications. This hose is rated to Service Temperature Range -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C) up to 150 degrees F (65 degrees C). Maximum 300 PSI.
- The 3/8" ID hose assemblies are fitted with 1/4" MNPT fittings on both ends of the hose lengths.
-The tube is high grade low temperature PVC compound
- High tensile strength polyester yarn reinforcement
- High grade low temperature PVC compound cover
- Excellent low temperature flexibility
- Extremely easy to handle even in cold weather where other PVC hoses become stiff
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Resilient material avoids permanent deformation caused be stresses
Outdoor air and water hose for use in cold weather where flexibility is required. Ideal for in-plant applications that require very easy handling in tight workspaces. in-plant freezer applications requiring air or water service. This hose is a very versatile, lightweight multi-function hose for air, water or mild chemical use.