Treegator - Tree Watering
If you plant trees, you need TreeGator Portable Drip Irrigation Bags! Golf courses, parks, cities, nurseries, landscapers, DOT's, resorts and homeowners all love its simple, affordable patented tree watering technology.
Makes anyone a watering professional. Perfect for newly planted or established trees with branches at least 25 inches off the ground or higher.
Each unit has 4 holes per bag: 2 open drip holes on front and 2 closed drip holes on back of back.
Saves time, water, effort and money. Check out the drought information for TreeGators
Full - 30" tall x 18" wide (at base).
- Provides a professional watering every time
- Reduces watering frequency by 50%.
- Quick and easy to set-up and fill.
- Significantly reduces transplant shock.
- 100% water absorption with little or no run-off.
- Reduces time spent watering the tree by up to 80%.
- Slow and deep water penetration with every use, promotes deep root growth.
- Specs: single bag holds 20 gallons; fits a 1 inch to 4 inch caliper tree trunks. Zip 2 bags together to water 5 to 8 inch caliper trees (2 bags = 50 gallon set-up).
- Made of green polyethylene with nylon webbing, black polypro straps & green nylon zippers.
- 4 holes per bag: 2 open drip holes on front and 2 closed drip holes on back.
- UV treated to withstand exposure to sunlight.
- Standard drip time of 5-9 hours
- Fill opening fits up to 3" diameter hose.
- Made in the USA.
Tree Gator... simply the easiest way to water trees. Buy your Gator Bags today!