The Treegator Jr holds 15 gallons of water and irrigates a tree over a 4-6 hour time period. Its low stance and round shape make it ideal for irrigating low branch trees and evergreens, as well as being able to fit under some larger shrubs.
Quick and easy to set up and fill. Its 100% absorption eliminates water waste. Also reduces the time spent at each tree by up to 80%.
Made of a tough brown UV coated PVC , the Treegator Junior uses an external PVC emitter system that allows you to remove an emitter should it become clogged.
Low profile and brown color means low visibility while in use. Reduce the effects of transplant shock.
- Only 6"- 7" high when full.
- Fits up to 5" caliper tree or shrub.
- 1.5" closeable fill valve. Removable dual emitter system.
- 100% water absorption.
- Drip times are not adjustable. Let bag drip until empty. Fill bag 1 to 2 times per week, or as needed.
- Deep water saturation with every application.
- Promotes deep root growth.
- Made in USA.
Treegators are sometimes called Gator Bags.