Teejet Series AA126 Self Cleaning Line Strainers
This TeeJet Series AA 126 Self Cleaning Line Strainer replaces the AA124.
Mounted on the discharge side of the pump, this self cleaning line strainer uses excess pump flow to bypass clogging particles back to spray tank, before they reach the pump to prevent damage that can be caused by debris and sediment to your pump, nozzles and regulator. Max 200 PSI, constructed of glass filled polypropylene.
- Strainers with mounting lugs are designated by "ML".
- All of our Spraying Systems line strainers are available with any screen size offered by Spraying Systems.
- On the order page there is a note section in which you should specify which size screen you wish to have in your line strainer.
- Unspecified orders for the Spraying Systems Line Strainers will ship with the grey 16-mesh screen.
- Mesh sizes are wire per inch measurement ergo the higher the mesh number is, the finer the screen will be.
- We advise that customers use the Grey 16-mesh screen wherever they are using a diaphragm pump.
- Grey = 16 Mesh Screen
- Yellow = 30 Mesh Screen
- Red = 50 Mesh Screen
- Blue = 80 Mesh Screen
- Green = 100 Mesh Screen
- Remember that for optimum screening of your product to prevent damage to your pump and clogging of guns and nozzles your filter should be rinsed frequently.
SPRAYING SYSTEMS TEEJET AA 126 SERIES SELF CLEANING LINE STRAINERS
The Resources section has a chart that you may find useful in determining which AA126 Self Cleaning Line Strainer you need.