Teejet Off Center Nozzle - OC
Teejet nozzle with an off center spray pattern. Sprays to one side only. Commonly used for agricultural weed spraying. This type of nozzle could also be used to create a roadside spraying system.
- Available in brass only.
- The Off Center tip is the same size as a standard Teejet nozzle
- Recommended spray pressures from 30 to 60 PSI
- Commonly installed in double and single swivel nozzle bodies. These bodies are adjustable for angular position to obtain a wider spray swath
- Various sizes depending on flow.
- OC-02, OC-03, OC-04, OC-06, OC-08, OC-12, OC-16.
- Note: the second number indicates the rate of flow in gallons per minute, ie. OC-04 refers to .4 gallons per minute at 40 psi. OC-12 would be 1.2 gallons per minute at 40 psi.
- 100 Mesh Strainer for the OC-01
- 50 Mesh Strainer for OC-02 to OC-08.
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- Threaded Brass Nozzle Cap CP1325
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25611
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25612 with gasket
Please check 'Related Products' for more info on nozzle caps and strainers.
For information regarding capacities with these nozzles, please check the Resources section.