Teejet Nozzle Visiflo - 80° Pattern
Teejet VisiFlo Nozzles are color-coded with a stainless steel core or a brass core. The nozzles that start "80" in the number have a spray width of 80 degrees.
"VS" indicates that the tip is VisiFlo color coded with a Stainless Steel core.
"SS" indicates that the tip is Stainless Steel.
Otherwise the tip is VisiFlo color coded and the core is brass.
The printing on all nozzles indicates the angle and capacity. Always refer to nozzle chart to verify angle and capacity. (see Resources for Capacity Charts).
If you are using 80 degree nozzles, space the nozzles 20" apart, and 20" above the spraying surface for perfectly even coverage.
- 100 Mesh Strainer for TP800050, TP800067, TP8001VS and TP80015VS nozzles
- 50 Mesh Strainer for TP8002VS to TP8008VS nozzles
Nozzle Cap Recommendations for automatic spray alignment:
- Threaded Brass Nozzle Cap CP1325
- Threaded Nylon Nozzle Cap CP8027-NYB
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25611
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25612 with gasket
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25609 for larger capacity nozzles 10 to 20 (for example, TP8010-SS)
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25610 with gasket for larger capacity nozzles 10 to 20 (for example, TP8010-SS)
For more information about nozzle caps and strainers, please check 'Related Products'.
Please review the Capacity Chart for these nozzles in the Resources section.