Teejet Gauge Isolator Kit
The optional TeeJet Gauge Isolator Kit provides additional insurance against chemical exposure to the pressure gauge and to the operator.
The isolator is mounted. The pressure gauge line is outside the cab. The gauge side of the isolator requires Glycerin or ATF (automatic transmission fluid) fill.
This is a non-stock item, please allow an extra week or two for shipping.
- Excellent for remote mounting.
- Enables you to keep the gauge separate from the chemical.
- Mounts through a 13/16" (22 mm) hole in up to 14 gauge ( 0.078"/2 mm) material.
- Available with 1/8" or 1/4" NPT (F) connections.
- The kit includes instructions and all necessary hardware required to install the gauge isolator. Also comes with filling bottle.
- Materials exposed to chemical solutions are Viton and Acetal.