Teejet Cores Cone Spray Nozzle - Ceramic
TeeJet Ceramic Core Cone Spray Nozzles produce smaller droplets for more in depth coverage.
Hollow Cone Spray Patterns are produced by Cores with the numbers 13, 23, 25, 45, and 46.
For producing Full Cone Spray Patterns, use Cores with the numbers 31, 33, 35, and 56.
Intended for use with the TeeJet Ceramic Disc-Cores. These are commonly used on Rittenhouse agricultural sprayers.
- Used for higher pressure and higher flow rate pesticide spraying applications.
- Suitable for use with wettable powders and other abrasive chemicals.
- Nozzles with larger capacities are suited for air blast sprayers.
- Post emergence contact applications.
- Generate smaller droplets for more accurate coverage.
- Good to excellent wear life.
- Max. Spray Pattern: 300 PSI
- Interchangeable orifice discs and cores
It's important to use a gasket with a ceramic disc and core because you don't want to crack the disc when the cap is tightened on.
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- If you are using ceramic discs, you need to use the extra long cap 20230 and a 20229-NY cap with gasket
Strainer Note: For nozzles that use disc numbers 1, 1.5, and 2, or core numbers 31 and 33, the 4514-20 slotted strainer equivalent to 25 mesh screen size is required. For all other large capacity discs and cores, the 4514-32 slotted strainer equivalent to 16 mesh screen size is required.
|TeeJet Core #||Spray Pattern|