Teejet Cores Cone Spray Nozzle - Brass
TeeJet Brass Cores Cone Spray Nozzles have good to excellent wear life which produces smaller droplets for thorough coverage.
Hollow Cone Spray Pattern is produced by core #'s 13, 23, 25, 45 and 46.
Full Cone Spray Pattern is produced by core #'s 31, 33 ,35 and 56.
Use with Teejet HSS Discs. These we use often on Rittenhouse agricultural sprayers.
- Air blast spraying in orchards and vineyards.
- Post emergence contact applications.
- Good to excellent wear life.
- produces smaller droplets for thorough coverage with contact pesticides and equal applications.
- Maximum spray pressure 300 psi.
- Orifice discs and cores are interchangeable.
Strainer Note: For nozzles that use disc numbers 1, 1.5, and 2, or core numbers 31 and 33, the 4514-20 slotted strainer equivalent to 25 mesh screen size is required. For all other large capacity discs and cores, the 4514-32 slotted strainer equivalent to 16 mesh screen size is required.
A typical assembly would have a TeeJet Nozzle Body, 4514-NY Slotted Strainer, Core, Disc, and a CP1325 Cap.
|TeeJet Core #||Spray Pattern|