Teejet AA30 Gunjet Spray Gun
TeeJet GunJet AA30L Spray Gun with flow rates up to 5 gpm and maximum operating pressure of 250 psi.
- Flow rates up to 5 GPM.
- 1/4" FNPT inlet.
- Maximum pressure 250 PSI.
- Outlet connection 11/16" to 16 TeeJet thread.
- Body & trigger molded tough nylon.
- Extension equipped with valve stem for drip-free shutoff immediately behind spray tip.
- Available extensions: 8" (203 mm), 18" (457 mm), 24" (610 mm), 36" (914 mm).
- Accommodates all interchangeable TeeJet Spray Tips. The ConeJet Nozzles are recommended, see below in Related products to order ConeJet adjustable spray nozzles.
TeeJet GunJet AA30L-PP Spray Gun for flow rates up to 5 gpm and maximum operating pressure of 150 psi.
- Nylon handle and trigger with wetted parts constructed of polypropylene, stainless steel and Viton.
- 1/4" (female) NPT or BSPT threaded inlet connection.
- Materials of construction make this spray gun well suited for use with corrosive and acidic chemicals.
- Can be fitted with any standard size TeeJet tip. (Not included with spray gun).
- Trigger lock permits gun to be locked in "OFF" position to prevent accidental actuation.
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi (10 bar).
- Flow rates up to 5 GPM (19 l/min).
Often used for applying weather barrier, water repellent and concrete sealing. Among a million other applications.
Check Resources for a chart pertaining to the GunJet Spray Guns.