Tank Baffle Balls - Surge Buster
The Surge Buster System is designed to function very differently than the traditional baffle balls. The Surge Buster system removes virtually all the directional surge from a tank, both front to rear and side to side. This also prevents a standing wave from forming by converting the directional momentum to a series of eddies and swirls throughout the tank. While creating this effect, virtually no directional surge can be produced. A result of this action; it has created an agitation system within the tank to help keep your product in suspension. With the Surge Buster system you get an additional benefit in that the tank fills and empties in a consistent manner. Stabilizing your liquid load = a reduction in vehicle maintenance (brakes, transmission etc). The Surge Busters will work for all liquid loads, including fuel, water, milk trucks, army surplus tanks and any other liquid load haulers.
Surge Buster SB804: For 4-6" tank openings.
Surge Buster SB807: For 7-14" tank openings.
Surge Buster SB815: For 15" and higher tank openings.
It is recommended to use 1 Surge Buster for every 32 gallons (i.e. if you have a 1000 gallon tank you will require 32 Surge Busters).
- Easy to install with no moving parts
- Self locking assembly
- Works in hot or cold loads
- FDA approved for food grade loads
- Fits tank openings including stainless, fiberglass, poly, aluminum
- Each Surge Buster Kit includes 3 x paddles, 2 x connecting pins, and 1 center disc (either 4" for SB804, 7" for SB807, or 15" for SB815 diameter)