Space Saving Gas Powered Turf Sprayer 100 US Gallon
The Skid Mount Lawn and Turf Sprayer is a compact commercial lawn & tree sprayer.
This Space Saving commercial-grade turf sprayer does not fill the entire bed of your pickup truck or trailer, allowing you to free up space for other equipment. The footprint of this turf sprayer is 41" wide and 37" from front to back. The engine/pump assembly and hose reel will add to the overall width of this lawn sprayer. This sprayer can be used for lower height tree spraying, up to about 30' when combined with a JD9-C spray gun and the high pressure regulator option.
If you are looking for a spray unit that requires the handling of harsh chemicals for disinfecting splash pads, livestock barns, greenhouses, etc., as well as roof moss control and graffiti removal, you are best to use the Comet APS41PGR Plastic Coated Diaphragm Pump Option. We remove the standard Hypro D30 pump and replace it with the Comet APS41PGR Plastic Coated pump.
- Heavy-duty 100 US gallon capacity polyethylene tank.
- Bottom feed suction & drain.
- Return flow and jet agitation in tank.
- Genuine Honda GX160 gasoline engine.
- Duplex diaphragm Hypro D30 pump: 8.5 gpm, 550 psi.
- Direct drive between pump and engine, no belts or pulleys to adjust.
- Adjustable pressure regulator, with oil filled gauge.
- Drain hose allows emptying of tank in controlled and environmentally-friendly manner.
- Manual rewind hose with 300' x 1/2" yellow poly spray hose, hose reel guide is not available on this model of sprayer.
- Teejet lawn spray gun with 3 nozzles included.
- Colors: tank white, frame powder coated black, reel white.
Iron Ready/High Volume Option
- Replaces the jet agitation with return flow tank agitation.
- Replaces the Hypro D30 with a Hypro D403 : 10.6 gpm, 580 psi and GR40 pressure regulator.
Other Available Options
- E1500 Electric Power Hose Reel option, includes weatherproof control box and wiring harness
- GS40GI Pressure Regulator option for use with D30 pump
- Comet APS41PGR Plastic Coated Diaphragm Pump Option (GRAFFITI-OPT) designed to handle harsh chemicals
- Lockable Lid and Drain option
- Optional Quick Coupler Set includes socket and male plug
- Honda GX160 Gas Engine with electric ignition for easy starting