Designed for industrial, commercial, or general spraying tasks, the Solo 475B Backpack Sprayer is a premier choice for handling wettable powders, as well as bleach and liquid formulations.
With the ability to pass small abrasive particles without damaging its pump assembly, this backpack sprayer's rugged connecting-rod actuated diaphragm pump produces up to 60 psi and is ideal for handling chemicals in wettable powder form, as well as bleach (50/50 mixture with water) and liquid formulations. The diaphragm is made of a high-quality Tivilon material, providing outstanding resistance to harsh chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, insecticides, and more.
This Solo 475B Bleach Backpack Sprayer has been designed with the professional in mind and has been triple test inspected for optimal performance. Built for comfort and convenience, this backpack sprayer is built to last with its ergonomic design and its flexibility to adapt to almost any spraying task, whether small or large. Some applications include applying water-proofing sealants, removing grease and stains, cleaning worksite surfaces, pretreating traffic lanes, removing soap scum, eliminating bacteria and fungi, agricultural spraying, plant care, pest control, weed control, and more.
Hospitals, schools, and other common areas may benefit from using the Solo 475B because its ability to handle harsh chemicals enables it to be used effectively to help eradicate Coronavirus, Ebola, Enterovirus D68, and more.
- Tank Capacity: 4 US gallons (15 L)
- Tank Material: UV-resistant high-density polyethylene
- Diaphragm Pump handles bleach(50/50 mixture with water), liquid formulations, and wettable powders
- Max. Pressure: 60 psi (4.1 bar)
- 28" (71 cm) long wand and shutoff valve with lock on/off feature
- 48" (122 cm) long nylon-reinforced hose
- Tank Opening: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Padded polyester shoulder straps
- Pump lever for left or right handed operation
- Rugged metal frame
- Double filtration system (filter basket and nozzle filter)
- Viton seals in key locations
- Includes 4 nozzle assortment (adjustable, fan, hollow come, and jet stream)
- Weight: 11 lb (5 kg)
- Made in the USA