Snowex LES-TL80 Lesco Push Sprayer
The Lesco SnowEx LES-TL80 Sprayer lets you forget the hassle of a ground driven sprayer unit. The Lesco push sprayers are completely electric powered by a 12 volt pump, which provides consistent flow to the boom-less nozzle which has an adjustable height that will spray up to 48 inches wide. The sprayer also features an adjustable spot spray wand with an 8' self-coiling spray hose. Can spray most liquid solutions. Ideal for smaller properties, mulch beds, ice melt products, liquid brine etc.
- 12 US Gallon (45.4 L) polyethylene tank.
- Front-adjustable boom-less nozzle with a spray with of 36" - 48" consistent spray pattern.
- Covers approximately 51,000 square feet (1.2 acres).
- Spot spray wand with 8' (2.4 m) self-coiling spray hose.
- In-line filter
- 12 volt 0.89 gpm open flow at 60 psi pump.
- 12 volt, 7.5 Ah rechargeable battery, will last 120 gallons per charge (10 tanks).
- Frame is powder-coated steel.
- Large pneumatic tires.
- Empty weight: 60 lb
- Dimensions: 48" long x 31" high (resting position) x 28" wide
Order the LES-TL80pump so that you will have a spare sprayer pump on the shelf during your busy season, avoid downtime.
12 Volt diaphragm pumps are economical to use and should be replaced rather than rebuilt. The pump's lifespan often depends on maintenance (flushing the pump of corrosive products daily) and hours of usage. The direct replacement pump for the SnowEx manufactured Flojet sprayer pump is the Delevan 2200-201, which we usually stock.
Lesco is now part of SiteOne.