Skid Mounted Lawn Sprayer 50 US Gallon
This skid mount sprayer is designed to fit into a sport-sized short-box mini pickup truck, gator, or van. This unit is the perfect choice for a landscaping company that does not require a full sized lawn spay rig. The high pressure pump is also a great choice for pest control applications.
- 189 Litre (50 US Gallon, 41 Imperial Gallon) capacity low-profile polyethylene tank.
- Return flow agitation.
- Genuine Honda GC160 gasoline engine.
- Hypro D252 duplex diaphragm pump - 6 gpm (22.7 L/min), 290 psi (20 bar).
- Direct-drive between pump and engine, no belts or pulleys to adjust.
- Adjustable pressure regulator, with oil filled gauge.
- Drain hose allows emptying of tank in controlled and environmentally friendly manner.
- Hannay Deluxe 3-Position Manual Hose Reel with 150' x 3/8" (46 m x 9.5 mm) Clear Braided Spray Hose. The 3-position mount allows the reel to operate facing side-to-side or straight off the back of the carrying vehicle.
- Colors: tank: white, frame: black, hose reel: white
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 40" x 39" x 39" (101 cm x 99 cm x 99 cm)
- Spray gun not included.
For professional spray applications use the Yellow Commercial Spray Hose. The Lawnjet Spray Gun is the most popular gun for blanket spraying of turf. The JD9-C Spray Gun is popular for lower height tree spraying and pest control applications. When using pressures over 200 psi (14 bar), the Yellow Poly Hose Option is recommended.
- Yellow Poly Hose Option (1661-06-OPT) allows you to swap out the standard 150' x 3/8" Clear Braided Spray Hose with a 150' x 3/8" Yellow Poly Spray Hose rated at 600 psi.
Do you need a backpack sprayer or spreader? If so, add it to your sprayer order. If it fits on the shipping pallet there are no extra shipping charges.