Transfer and recirculate highly viscous chemical fluids with ease and accuracy using the Shurflo Mini-Bulk Chemical Transfer Pump (SF-1100) and AG Runner Chemical Transfer Pump Systems (SF-1100-PTS and SF-1100-PTSi).
Always make sure the pump materials are compatible with and can handle the fluid being pumped!
Shurflo SF-1100 Mini-Bulk Chemical Transfer Pump
Considered the industry leader transfer pump for mini-bulk chemicals, the Shurflo SF-1100 is a 12-volt powered, self-priming diaphragm pump that provides optimal power and efficiency for non-flammable fluid transfer and recirculation of high to low viscosity liquids. Its highly efficient design delivers increased flow with viscous micro-encapsulated or suspended chemicals. A high flow rate while pumping viscous chemicals combined with a free-flowing return loop provide this 12V transfer pump with an increased turnover rate on recirculation models. A proprietary designed co-molded diaphragm molecularly bonds the pump piston to the diaphragm in the molding process, which results in a leak-proof diaphragm that can provide years of hassle-free service. Having to service these pumps is a rare occurrence, and in the event you have to, they can be quickly serviced with only a few hand tools.
- Pump only (does NOT include tank couplings, ball valves, flow meters, or mounting devices)
- Motor: 12V DC
- Ports: 2" male NPT inlet, 1" female NPT outlet
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 130° F
- Max. Viscosity: 600-880 Centipoise
- Includes 20' cord with alligator clips and inline fuse
- Weather protected on/off switch
- Internal bypass to protect pump at shut-off
- Priming up to 12'
- Polypropylene upper housing and valve housing
- Aluminum lower housing
- EPDM valves
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Viton o-ring
- Intended for intermittent duty
Shurflo SF-1100-PTS and SF-1100-PTSi AG Runner Transfer Pump Systems
The AG Runner 12-Volt Transfer Pump Systems include the industry-leading SF-1100 Chemical Transfer Pump, along with an electronic flow meter, discharge hose, inlet hose, and more to allow you to safely and accurately transfer bulk chemicals to the point of use. The entire systems are mounted in a sturdy, easy-to-carry welded frame, making them portable, flexible, and extremely versatile, especially for those that use multiple chemical containers. The AG Runner Chemical Transfer Pump Systems are specifically designed for non-flammable chemical fluid transfer and recirculation. They are approved for use with Monsanto's products and can be used with a range of bulk containers. The only difference between these two fluid transfer systems is the electronic flow meter used: the SF-1100-PTS has a pump-mounted FM-1100 flow meter and the SF-1100-PTSi has an inline FM-1100i flow meter.
- Equipped with Shurflo SF-1100 12-Volt Mini-Bulk Chemical Transfer Pump (see above)
- Pump includes 20' cord, alligator clips, and inline fuse
- Electronic Flow Meter (SF-1100-PTS): Pump-mounted FM-1100
- Electronic Flow Meter (SF-1100-PTSi): Inline FM-1100i
- 12' x 1" NPT EPDM discharge hose with ball valve
- 12' x 1" NPT EPDM inlet hose with 1" ball valve with locking cam arms
- Do not use with fluids that have a flashpoint lower than 100° F
Under Resources you will find the pump manual and performance chart if you are looking for more information.