The SHURflo 8000-543-290 Electric 12 Volt DC, 3-Chamber Diaphragm Pump is designed to accommodate applications that have external pressure valves plumbed into the system.
The pump features chemically-resistant materials that permits use with some agricultural chemicals. Wetted materials polypropylene, Viton® valves and Santoprene® diaphragm maximize the pump's life and allows for use with many agricultural chemicals. This 8000-543-290 Shurflo No Control 12 V DC Pump is perfect for agricultural spraying and fluid transfer applications.
- Max. Flow: 1.8 gpm (6.8 L/min) open flow
- Max. Pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Max. Current Draw: 8.8 A
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 170°F (77° C)
- 1.1 gpm @ 40 psi (4.1 L/min @ 2.7 bar)
- Port Size: 3/8" (9.5 mm) female NPT
- 12 V DC Nominal Voltage.
- No pressure switch.
- Viton® valves with Santoprene® diaphragm.
- Polypropylene housing.
- Zinc-plated steel fasteners.
- Positive displacement, 3-chamber diaphragm pump.
- Not suitable for use with powdered chemicals.
- 1/4" (6.5 mm) FNPT Adapter for external bypass hook-up.
- Can be run dry.
- Self-priming up to 8' (2.4 m) vertical.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.88" x 3.28" x 4.08" (20 cm x 8.3 cm x 10.4 cm)
- Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
Note: Demand pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your demand pump shutting off. Bypass pumps can be used in applications which would normally result in frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Pump models with an internal bypass are designed to pump at a high pressure with low flow rates.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminates from running through your demand or bypass Pump. Bypass pumps require regulators, we recommend the 23120-1/2-PP Poly Regulator.
Please review the Resources section if you are in need of extra information pertaining to this 8000-543-290 Shurflo Pump, such as the manual, performance chart, parts list, and more.