Shurflo 5000 Series Demand Pumps
The Shurflo 5000 Series Pumps deliver 5.3 gallons per minute free flow, 3.8 gallons per minute at 40 psi.
These 12 volt pumps have Santoprene diaphragms and Viton valves for optimal chemical resistance. Also included is the built-in pressure switch set at 60 PSI, which protects the pump in the event of dead-heading. The pump will shut off if the output is restricted. This eliminates the need for a pressure regulator and is very efficient on electrical draw as power is only used when the pump flow is in demand. Demand pumps require a balanced flow, too small of a nozzle may restrict the flow resulting in your Demand Pump shutting off.
- Max. Flow: 5.3 GPM open flow
- Max. Pressure: 60 PSI
- Max. Draw: 17.0 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes (5059-1310-D011): 1/2" female NPT
- Port Sizes: (5059-1311-D011): 1/2" male NPS
- Driven by a 12V sealed motor
- Self priming up to 8'
- 3.8 GPM @ 40 PSI
- Polypropylene housing
- With Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm for chemical resistance
- Built-in pressure switch set at 60 PSI
- Can be run dry
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10" x 4.9" x 4"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminates from running through your Demand or Bypass Pump.
Please be sure to review the files in Resources if you require more info on these 5000 Series Automatic Demand Diaphragm Pumps by Shurflo.