Shurflo 5000 Series Bypass Pump with Female Threaded Ports - 5059-3610-D011
The Shurflo 5059-3610-D011 Diaphragm Pump is a 5000 Series 12V Bypass Pump with 1/2" female NPT ports. It is ideal for heavy-duty spraying and fluid transfer applications involving spot spraying, foam marking, general purpose, liquid fertilizer applications, and more. Also great for agricultural and turf maintenance applications.
The 5059-3610-D011 Bypass Pump by Shurflo is capable of delivering 5.3 GPM free flow, and 3.4 GPM at 40 PSI with current draw of 13.5 Amps.
With its Santoprene diaphragm and Viton valves, this 12V bypass pump will offer the user maximum chemical resistance and maximum life when handling a variety of agricultural chemicals.
- Max. Flow: 5.3 GPM open flow
- Max. Pressure: 90 PSI
- Max. Draw: 18 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 120° F
- Port Sizes: 1/2" female NPT
- 12V DC motor powered
- Motor Type: Continuous duty, sealed 12V DC motor
- Self-priming up to 8'
- 3.4 GPM @ 40 PSI
- Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm for chemical resistance
- Polypropylene housing
- Can be run dry
- Built-in check valve prevents reverse flow
- Bypass version is set at 90 PSI to accommodate to applications where a demand switch is not desired
- Weight: 6 lbs.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminants from running through your bypass pump. Bypass Pumps require a regulator, and we recommend using the 23120 Series TeeJet Regulators.
Please review some of the files in Resources if you require more information on these 5059-3610-D011 Bypass Pumps from Shurflo.