This Shurflo 8000-533-236 Automatic Demand Pump features a flow demand switch that automatically turns the pump on and off as flow is required. This feature eliminates the need for a pressure regulator and is very efficient electrical draw as power is only used when the pump flow is in demand.
These standard demand pumps feature a 60 PSI demand switch and an open flow of 1.4 GPM, making them suitable for agricultural applications and light duty spraying.
Demand Pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your Spray Gun or on your Spray Boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your Demand Pump shutting off. Bypass Pumps can be used in applications which would normally result in frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Pump models with an internal bypass are designed to pump at a high pressure with low flow rates.
Electrical plug not included, you can pick that up locally at a hardware store and easily install it (3 bare wires attached to pump).
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminates from running through your Demand or Bypass Pump. Bypass Pumps require Regulators, we recommend the 23120-1/2-PP Poly Regulator.
- Max. Flow: 1.4 GPM open flow
- Max. Pressure: 60 PSI
- Max. Draw: 0.64 Amps
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 170 degrees Fahrenheit
- 115 VAC voltage nominal
- Viton valves and Santoprene diaphragm for chemical resistance
- 60 PSI Demand Switch
- Port Size: 3/8" NPT Female
- 0.97 GPM @ 40 PSI
- Poly Housing
- Zinc plated steel fasteners
- Self priming up to 8' vertical
- Positive displacement, 3-chamber diaphragm pump
- Chemical resistant materials
- Can run dry without damage
- Built-in check valve prevents reverse flow
- UL/CUL recognized components
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.56" x 3.28" x 4.08"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs.
Please check the Resources section if you would like more info on these 8000-533-236 Automatic Demand Pumps by Shurflo.