Blumat Self-Watering Probes - for Vacation Watering
Self-Watering Probes automatically water house plants without the aid of a computer or electronic controls.
The water supply is syphoned from any container by means of a thin hose and is emitted slowly through a ceramic cone. Your plants can stay in their normal locations and you can even add liquid fertilizer.
Self-Watering Probes are ideal for watering your plants during vacations. When on holidays, you won't have to rely on forgetful friends or relatives to water your plants. They also act as great labor savers on a day-to-day basis.
- Remove green cap.
- Soak ceramic cone for 15 minutes.
- Fill completely with water. Replace cap.
- Push ceramic cone completely into the earth.
- Put hose right to the bottom of a full receptacle of water. Add liquid fertilizer if desired.
- The level of water should be between lower than the top of the cone and one foot below.
IMPORTANT: Don't get fooled by the Chinese "knockoff" probes. These are the original Blumat Self-Watering Probes, which are made in Austria. The knockoffs don't perform to the same standards as the Blumat and won't last as long.
- Available in a package of 5
- Cord Length: 33"
- Delivers between 1/4 and 1 L of water per week, depending upon demand
- Larger plants may require more than one cone
- Ready to use at any time
- Easy to install
- Can be used year round
- Made in Austria by Blumat