Reelcraft 18 Electric Hose Reel
The Reelcraft Electric Hose Reel makes reeling easier and increases productivity. Two models are available, the standard version with 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet, and the high flow with 3/4" NPT. The high flow version is particularly important if you are using the hose reel for watering applications and high-height tree spraying. The standard 1/2" NPT version is the reel that Rittenhouse used on lawn sprayers.
Unitized construction: reel frame, spool and drum are fabricated of heavy gauge steel. All-bolted construction - no welds.
Temperature Operating Range is -20° F (-29° C) to 250° F (120° C).
Motor mounting at either end of the hose reel. Durable, polyester powder-coated red finish. Chain and sprocket are partially shrouded.
- Footprint of the reel is : 23" x 13". This reel can be mounted either on the wall or in a truck. If truck mounted, 4 bolts are required to hold the reel in place.
- The 18" hose reel has 1/2" swivel and internal piping. Can hold 300' 1/2" ; 400' 3/8" ID hose; or 150' of 3/4" ID hose. Or the High Flow version which has 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet.
- When it comes time to replace the swivel, Rittenhouse recommends the 1/2" Super Swivel (it requires a 1/2" brass hex nipple) see Related Products. Or the 3/4" Super Swivel for the high flow version.
Control Box Option Includes
- Pushbutton switch.
- Watertight PVC enclosure with two 1/4" mounting studs.
- 20' harness with 40 A circuit breaker and ring terminals for battery.
These are high-quality, professional hose reels for commercial applications.
See Resources for the control box wiring diagram.