Quarter Turn Hose Couplings
Used widely by professional greenhouse growers, these solid brass quarter turn couplings allow you to quickly connect and disconnect your watering hose, moving from location to location with relative ease. No time is wasted screwing and tightening hose--just turn 90 degrees for a quick watertight seal.
The standard quarter turn hose couplings are available in 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", & 1-1/2" female and male national pipe thread (FNPT and MNPT). The quarter turn to hose barb couplings are available with 1/2", 3/4", and 1" hose barbs. Another common name for these brass quarter turn hose couplings are 'Chicago Fittings' or 'Brass Twistys'.
In the part number "M" stands for Male National Pipe Tapered Thread and "F" stands for Female National Pipe Tapered Thread.
- Quarter-turn twist lock coupling.
- Solid brass.
- Max. 100 psi.
- These are sold individually but should generally be purchased two at a time.
- Rubber gasket suitable for use with water & fertilizer.
- Replacement rubber gaskets are available (Quarter Turn Coupling Gasket).
- Also called 'Chicago Fittings' or 'Brass Twistys'