Planter Drill Auger
The Planter Drill Auger is a garden tool that provides fast, easy augering for homeowners or professional landscapers, whether you are planting bulbs, mixing soil, or putting in a sign post.
This auger leaves a small amount of loose soil in the bottom of the hole and the soil removed is left around the edge of the hole in loose, easy-to-pack condition for better soil-to-root contact.
The 2" and 3" diameter models attach to any common drill with 3/8" hex head capabilities - electric, gas, or battery operated.
- Drill holes in all types of soil.
- Makes planting up to five times faster.
- Can be used to mix fertilizer and peat moss in small beds.
- Also great for mixing paint, small batches of cement or mortar and for installing small fence or sign posts.
- Excellent for planting small trees and bulbs.
- Made in the USA.
Four sizes available in stock:
- Model #224 has a narrow 2" diameter, 5/8" shaft (19" of flighting), 24" overall length and a 3/8" Hex Head. This is an excellent tool to install water and electrical lines under sidewalks and for deep feeding trees with water and fertilizer pellets or spikes.
- Model #312 is 12" long and has a 3" drilling diameter with drive shaft for a standard 3/8" Hex Head drill.
- Model #324 has a longer 24" shaft, 3" drilling diameter, 12" of flighting for less bending when augering holes with drive shaft for a standard 3/8" Hex Head drill.
- Model #728H has a 7" drilling diameter, requires an auger engine with a 1/2" Hex Drive. It has an overall length of 28" and an 1 1/4" diameter shaft.