Permagreen Triumph Ride-On Spreader-Sprayer
Maximize your productivity by covering more areas in less time for large spreading and spraying applications with the Permagreen Triumph Ride-On Spreader / Sprayer (# T000711).
This ride-on lawn spreader / sprayer is the ultimate machine in versatility and productivity, as it is a combination of a granular applicator and a twin-nozzle liquid sprayer, making it an excellent investment to save money for larger applications in golf course maintenance, sports field maintenance, lawn care, landscaping, weed and pest control, and much more.
Its large, extra-sloped 150 lb. hopper can be filled with granular materials, such as ice melt, seed, and more for spreading applications. The twin 6 gallon tanks combine for a total of 12 gallons for liquid spraying applications, capable of treating one full acre per fill thanks to its low-drift, low-volume technology that helps reduce the water required to properly apply most herbicides and pesticides.
The Permagreen Triumph travels at one of two set working speeds of 5 MPH and 3.5 MPH, translating to 3,400 ft²/min. and 2,000 ft²/min, respectively. This allows you to cover one full acre in 15 minutes, either spreading or spraying, with the ability to conveniently maneuver throughout small properties with ease. The Triumph is one machine that is capable of taking care of properties of all sizes, every day of the year.
Power steering is at your fingertips with the SmartSteer Power Steering feature. Steering a bike or motorcycle is achieved by pulling back on the handle of the direction you want to turn, while pushing forward with the other hand. The SmartSteer harnesses that motion by braking the inside wheel, allowing the outside wheel to continue to travel at a normal pace. Combined with a tighter turn radius and added traction from wheel weights, the Permagreen Triumph is an extremely maneuverable sprayer / spreader capable of getting you out of the toughest turns.
- Hopper Capacity (extra-sloped): 150 lb
- Liquid Capacity: 12 US Gallons (twin 6 US gallon tanks)
- Engine: Vanguard 6.5 HP 12V3320013F1 203cc Gas Engine with 3/4" shaft
- Coverage: 48,000 ft² @ 32 oz. / 1,000 ft² ; 24,000 ft² @ 64 oz. / 1,000 ft²
- Speeds: 3.5 MPH (low), 5 MPH (high)
- Pump: 2 GPM diaphragm
- SmartSteer Power Steering System
- Hand-operated brakes
- Dropdown handlebars
- 100% stainless steel frame
- Oscillating agitator
- Permagreen agitator provides a clog-free, consistent flow of your dry turf care product, fertilizer, ice melt, seed , etc.
- No-boom design (two nozzles spray a 14' width for broadcast or 8' for trim)
- Low pressure, low-drift performance with automatic pressure control
- Consistent application rate for the spray
- Paired nozzle sets are tuned to deliver the correct amount of spray per 1,000 square feet at pre-ground speeds
- Tire Size: 9.50-8x18 front, 6.50-6x13 rear
- Dimensions: 58" L x 35.5" W x 41" H (with handles down)
- Weight: 440 lb (empty), 690 lb (full) plus driver