Notch Sentei ST-4177-39 Telescoping Pole Saw 21'
Safely cut branches from high height trees without ever needing to climb a ladder with the Notch Sentei 21' Telescoping Pole Saw ST-4177-39.
This 4-extension pole saw extends out to a full 21' to enable cutting high height branches. The 15.4" long blade features 5.5 razor-sharp teeth per inch that will make aggressive and smooth cuts to branches with ease. An improved cam collar locks with rib lock protection, allowing the pole to extend without it slipping.
The Notch Sentei ST-4177-39 Telescoping Pole Saw is a direct replacement for the discontinued Silky 179-39 Hayauchi Pole Saw and it can be used with the Silky 177-02-03 Replacement Blade.
- Telescoping Length: 21' (6.4 m)
- 4 extension pole
- Blade Length: 15.4" (390 mm)
- Teeth Configuration: 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm)
- Material: Rigid aluminum
- Uses Silky 177-02-03 Replacement Blade (sold separately)
- Direct replacement for the discontinued Silky 179-39 Hayauchi Pole Saw