Meterjet Spray Gun
The TeeJet Meterjet Spray Gun delivers a precise metered volume of spray with each pull of the trigger. This metered spray gun is ideal for low pressure spot applications of various types of chemicals: basal treatments, and thin line treatments in forestry applications; cyclamens, and drenching in greenhouses.
This MeterJet's measuring device is +/- 2% accurate. Once calibrated, the repeatability (precision) of the dosage volumes delivered is very high.
- Set the spray volume to the nearest 0.1 mL with the vertical and adjustable Vernier scales.
- Pull trigger to discharge a precise volume of spray solution (from 1 to 16 mL).
- The sprayer automatically recharges the MeterJet Gun for the next dosage.
- A Charge indicator on the bottom of the metering sub-assembly provides verification of full pressure in chamber.
- Discharges a precisely metered volume of spray solution 1-16ml with a single pull of the trigger.
- The sprayer automatically recharges the Meterjet gun for the next dosage.
- Charge indicator provides positive verification of pressure in the metering chamber.
- Works with any sprayer.
- Minimum pressure 25 psi (required to charge the unit), maximum pressure 75 psi.
- 1/4" female NPT inlet.
- Trigger locks in off position.
- Wetted parts are Nylon, Teflon®, Viton, brass, and stainless steel.
Please refer to the chart in Resources if you want more information on the MeterJet Spray Gun.