Manual Control Valve Model 6B
The Model 6B Control Valve is made of polypropylene and has a maximum allowed pressure of 150 psi.
- Molded of corrosion resistant materials, all wetted parts are polypropylene, stainless steel & Viton.
- Maximum pressure up to 150 psi.
- Large capacity, 12.5 gpm at 5 psi pressure drop.
- Molded-in mounting flange and blind 1/4" NPT gauge port.
- Valves can be ganged together using hex nipple for multiple-boom control.
- Easily repaired without removing valve from spray line.
This TeeJet AA6B Manual Control Valve is commonly used on many Z Spray commercial sprayers/spreaders.
The Repair Kit PK-AB6B-KIT includes:
- 1 x O-Ring # CP7717-2/108-VI
- 1 x O-Ring # CP7717-2/209-VI
- 1 x Gasket # CP38726-VI
Please refer to the chart for the 6B Manual Control Valve in Resources.