Albuz Air Inducing Nozzle - Ceramic Tip
The Albuz Air Induced Venturi 110 degree nozzle produce a tapered flat fan spray pattern. The air filled droplets have a larger footprint on the leaf than similar non-air droplets, and cling to the leaf for better control.
The Albuz ceramic orifice is the most durable, longest wearing, spray tip of its kind.
- Spray Angle: 110 degrees
- Spray Pattern: Tapered fan
- Air induction technology
- Excellent drift reduction
- Large passages resist plugging
- Wear-resistant Albuz ceramic orifice
- Pressures from 30 to 100 psi
- Also known as a Hypro Spray Tip which are commonly installed on John Deere and AgChem sprayers.
- Available as standard tip and as convenient FastCap for safer handling
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- Fits the European Fan (Thick Body) CAP01 series caps models CAP01-01 thru CAP01-20. We currently offer the CAP01-20 Black Cap.
This Hypro nozzle is also known as SprayMaster / John Deere PMULC110015, etc.
In the Resources section you will find a capacity chart that will help you determine which nozzle best suits your spraying application.