Koshin SEH-40H 1.5" Centrifugal Fire Fighting Pump
The Koshin SEH-40H Centrifugal Water Pump is coupled with a Honda GXH50 2.1 HP gas engine. This high pressure water pump can handle clean water, silt water, abrasive water, high solid content, slow seepage, muddy water and septic tanks. This SEH-40H Centrifugal Water Pump is very easy to move from job to job due to its 25 lb. weight.
This Honda powered centrifugal pump can be used for home fire fighting, irrigation, construction and industrial dewatering, water transfer, landscape irrigation, marine applications, as well as utilities, manhole, and vault draining.
The high pressure is adequate for fire fighting and acts as a First Response when needed to protect your property. Grass fires, brush fires, out of control burn piles can happen, having a portable high pressure pump on hand helps to control the fire spread. This High Pressure Water Pump can pump directly from your pond and provide high pressure to help fight fires.
- Powered by a Honda GXH50 2.1 HP, 4-stroke, 49 cc, single cylinder gas engine
- Max. Flow: 73 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 60 PSI
- Max. Head: 141'
- Max. Suction Lift: 26'
- Max. Rated Speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. Operating Temperature: 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" MNPT suction and discharge
- Max. Particle Size: 0.125"
- Max. Volume of Suspended Solids: 5%
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16" x 13" x 18"
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Self priming centrifugal pump
- Aluminum die cast pump housing
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal
- Carrying handle for easy transport
- Continuous duty
- With drain plug and port rotation
- Comes with a strainer
Ideal pump for clean water, silt water, abrasive water, high solid content, slow seepage, muddy water and septic tanks.
The Resources section has some useful PDF files regarding this Koshin SEH-40H Centrifugal Fire Fighting Pump.