The Kasco 8400JF J-Series 6-Pattern Decorative Aerating Fountain is a 2 hp, 240V floating unit that is designed for larger ponds or lakes up to 1 surface acre in size. Not only can this decorative aerating fountain be used to beautify your lake or pond but it also improves the quality and health of your water by increasing oxygen transfer and oxygen flow, providing maximum benefit to your pond / lake. The Kasco 8400JF Decorative Fountains are manufactured and designed to deliver dependable and efficient performance, lowering your long-term operating costs.
There are 5 interchangeable nozzles included that produce 6 different fountain patterns (one pattern generated without the use of a nozzle). The 6 different fountain patterns can be adjusted to suit your pond, weather conditions, or personal preference. The patterns range in height from 22' to over 40' in diameter. Optional lighting can be added for nighttime display.
The Kasco 8400JF 240V models come equipped with a C-85 Control Box, which is a 20 amp control panel with GFCI protection, 24 hour timer for control, and an additional 24 hour timer for optional lighting.
C85 Control Box MUST be installed by a qualified electrician.
When ordering, please select the fountain with the power cord length that you require: The 8400JF fountains are available with 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', and 400' power cords.
|Single Phase Part #
Fountain Pattern Details
See images above (top).
- Redwood: 22' high x 7' wide geyser.
- Linden: 18' high x 4' wide inner ; 9' high x 30' wide outer tier.
- Spruce: 19' high x 10' wide arch.
- Birch: 12' high x 11' wide 'V' (no nozzle)
- Willow: 12.5' high x 28' wide 'V'
- Juniper: 8' high x 46' wide 'V'
- 2 HP motor
- Voltage: 240V
- Single Phase
- 11 running amps
- Requires a 240V, 20 A outlet
- 8400JF includes 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', or 400' of power cord
- Includes 5 interchangeable nozzles, three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes, and a UV resistant thermoplastic float
- Equipped with GFCI protected C-85 Control Box
- Operates in water as shallow as 20"
- Recommended for ponds / lakes up to 1 surface acre
- Water-deflecting nozzle prevents clogs
- Corrosion resistant design, can be used in salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- External metal is of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low power consumption means low operating costs
- ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
Optional Magnolia Premium Nozzle # 820223 available for 2 HP and 3 HP Kasco J-Series Decorative Aerating Fountains. The nozzle is easy to install, as it fits perfectly on the fountain and held in place using three set screws.