Kasco J-Series 6-Pattern Decorative Aerating Fountain - 2 HP - 2.3JF
The Kasco 2.3JF J-Series Decorative Aerating Fountains are 2 HP, three phase, 208/240V floating units designed for larger ponds or lakes up to 1 surface acre in size. The 5 included interchangeable fountain nozzles create 6 distinct patterns (one pattern generated without the use of a nozzle) that will beautify any lake or pond and can be adjusted to suit your pond, weather conditions, or personal preference.
Not only can this decorative fountain provide stunning displays, but it is also designed to improve the quality and health of your water by increasing oxygen transfer and oxygen flow, providing maximum benefit to your lake / pond. The 2.3JF Fountains are designed and engineered to provide dependable and efficient performance, ultimately lowering your long-term operating costs.
The Kasco 2.3JF Model Fountains come with a CF-3235 Control Box, which offers two 24 hour timers (one for the unit and one for optional lighting). This GFCI protected 3 phase control panel is a 208/240V unit intended for use with 2 HP, 3 HP, and 5 HP Kasco models.
|3 Phase Part #||2.3JF050||2.3JF100||2.3JF150||2.3JF200||2.3JF250||2.3JF300||2.3JF400|
Fountain Pattern Details
See images above (top).
- Redwood: 22' high x 7' wide geyser.
- Linden: 18' high x 4' wide inner ; 9' high x 30' wide outer tier.
- Spruce: 19' high x 10' wide arch.
- Birch: 12' high x 11' wide 'V' (no nozzle)
- Willow: 12.5' high x 28' wide 'V'
- Juniper: 8' high x 46' wide 'V'
- 2 HP motor
- Voltage: 208V / 240V
- Three phase
- 7.5 running amps
- 2.3JF includes 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', or 400' of power cord
- Includes 5 interchangeable nozzles, three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes, and a UV resistant thermoplastic float
- Equipped with GFCI protected CF-3235 Control Box
- Recommended for ponds up to 1 surface acre in size
- Operates in water as shallow as 20"
- Water-deflecting nozzle prevents clogs
- Corrosion resistant design, can be used in salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- External metal is of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low power consumption means low operating costs
- ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
Optional Magnolia Premium Nozzle # 820223 available for 2 HP and 3 HP Kasco J-Series Decorative Aerating Fountains. The nozzle is easy to install, as it fits perfectly on the fountain and held in place using three set screws.