A 3/4 HP Aerating Fountain that is great for small-to-medium sized ponds. It produces a classic V fountain pattern of 4.5' tall x 15.5' wide. Helps to improve your water quality, and beautify at the same time.
The F3400/VFX, 120 V Aerating Fountain has a C-25 GFCI-protected control box.
It has GFCI protection and photo eye for light operation. The C-25 control box features a 24-hour timer, GFCI protection and is a plug-and go model control box that is customer-installable for quick and easy set-up—no hard wiring is necessary if there is an existing 120 V, 15 A receptacle already available.
The Kasco F3400H/VFX, 240 V Aerating Fountain also includes a GFCI-protected control panel. The C-75, 240 V Control Panel with Timer, GFCI protection, light-ready low-voltage compartment, and photo eye for light operation comes standard with the F3400H/VFX Aerating Fountain. It is required that a licensed electrician installs the C-75 control panel if you plan to hard-wire the aerating fountain into the C-75 control panel.
Lighting kits are available, please call 1-800-461-1041 for details. Lights for fountains this large are not inexpensive.
- Lightweight and easy-to-install (minimal assembly required).
- Large, clog-resistant decorative fountain pattern—4.5' tall x 15.5' wide.
- Successful shallow water operation in as little as 18".
- 6.7 A on 120 V and 3.4 A on 240 V circuits for low operating costs.
- Includes two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.