Kasco Aerating Fountain - 2 hp
Kasco's 8400JF, 2 HP Aerating Decorative Fountain is great for larger ponds, or when multiple large pattern fountains are desired.
Versatility! This fountain comes equipped with 5 interchangeable nozzles that combine to create 6 decorative patterns. They range from a height of 20' to over 30' in diameter.
The 8400JF, 240V Aerating Fountain also includes a GFCB protected control panel. The C-75 Control Panel with timer is GFCB, a Light-Ready Low Voltage Compartment, and Photo Eye for light operation. It is recommended that a licensed electrician hard-wire the C-75 Control Panel and the Aerating Fountain.
The non-circular shape float has a lower profile while sitting in the water.
An optional LR375 Low Voltage Light kit includes three hand-tooled, brass fixtures with three 75W Halogen Bulbs. There is a transformer built into the control panel of the 8400JF to convert your 240V power into 12V power used by the lights. The L375 includes 100 feet of cable.
- Birch (no nozzle): 12' Tall x 11' Wide Geyser
- Juniper: 8' Tall x 46' Wide "V"
- Linden: 18' x 4' Inner & 9' x 30' Outer Tier
- New Redwood: 22' Tall x 7' Wide narrow Geyser
- Maple: 14' Tall x 22' Wide "V"
- Willow: 12.5' Tall x 28' Wide "V"
- Kasco's unique water-deflecting nozzle design which gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market.
- Impeller technology lending the unit to breathtaking patterns and high water flow for full fountain patterns.
- Shallow water operation in as little as 20"
- 10 running amps on a 240V circuit for low operating costs.
- 100' power cord
- Includes three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes
- 5 interchangeable nozzles to give you 6 fountain patterns
- Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks.
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and are protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.