JRCO Spot Sprayer with Wand - Model 300
Comfortably spot spray weeds while remaining seated on your mower with the JRCO Spot Sprayer with Spray Wand - Model 300.
Designed for attachment to the front of a zero-turn, walk-behind, or stand-up mower (with the JRCO Universal Mounting Bar and 4 clevis pins), this spot sprayer has a compact, low-profile design that allows for excellent visibility while sitting on your mower.
The 6 US gallon tank and weather-resistant, momentary spray switch with a 6' lead for main nozzle operation provides an instant spray while spot spraying weeds in the lawn and garden. The included spray wand with hose is effective for spraying weeds along edges and fence lines. The 1 gpm pump, which runs off the mower's 12-volt battery supply at 10-20 psi, is mounted behind the front plate to protect it from damage.
Say goodbye to carrying around heavy backpack sprayers to accomplish the simple task of spraying weeds in the lawn and garden with this JRCO 300 Spot Sprayer.
NOTE: You will require a JRCO Universal Mounting Bar (sold separately) in order to attach the spot sprayer to the front of the mower.
- Tank Capacity: 6 US Gallons
- Includes spray wand, 145° anti-drip nozzle, and 12' spray hose
- Low-profile design for excellent visibility
- Velco strips for mounting in a convenient location
- Attaches to the JRCO Universal Mounting Bar (sold separately) with 4 clevis pins
- Can be used on zero-turn, walk-behind, or stand-up mowers
- Measurements: 15.25" L x 22.5" W x 16.5" H
- Weight: 25 lb.
- MOWER NOT INCLUDED