IP P63 Plunger Pump
The IP P63 is a three plunger pump made in Italy by Imovilli Pompe.
Three ceramic plungers with double seal and recycle, mechanical parts in the oil bath entirely separated from the hydraulics, and wetted parts in anodized anti-corrosion material.
This IP P63 Plunger Pump is commonly used in mist blowing, industrial, and plant protection spraying applications.
Available with (IP P63RV) or without (IP P63) the relief valve.
- Max. Flow: 13.4 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 600 RPM
- Power Requirement: 7 HP
- Max. Suction Lift: 6.5'
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 3/4" outlet
- Shaft Size: 1-3/8" male spline through shaft fitted for remote control
- Three piston / plunger pump
- Painted aluminum pump body
- Anodized aluminum pump head
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Integral ceramic plungers
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- Weight: 40 lbs. for P63, 45 lbs. for P63RV
Please review the files in Resources if you want to view a Data Sheet regarding this IP P63 Plunger Pump.