Interpump - T9211B
The Interpump / General Pump Triplex Plunger Pump Model T9211B with nickel-plated forged brass manifold is commonly used for high pressure washing applications. Variations of this model pump are used on the Kodiak XR12000E Pressure Washers.
The preferred pump frame in the pressure cleaning industry. This General Pump model T9211B is also used in industrial applications, chemical spraying, oil rigs, mining, marine applications, and more.
Heavy duty tapered roller bearings and oversized connecting rods help maximize the pump life when used with a variety of chemicals.
- Nickel-plated, forged brass manifold
- Triplex plunger pump
- Large capacity, die cast, anodized aluminum oil bath crankcase
- Heavy duty tapered roller bearing
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Oversized connecting rods
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Max. Flow: 4.0 GPM
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 1750 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Min. Horsepower Required: 8.0 BHP (12.0 for gas engines)
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 9' water
- Shaft Diameter: 0.945" (24 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2"-14 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F
- Bore: 0.787" (20 mm)
- Stroke: 0.394" (10 mm)
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 40.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 9.2" x 6.9"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
Lubrication: Fill the crankcase to dot on oil gauge window per specifications with Non-detergent SAE 30W oil. Change after 40-hour break-in period, then every three (3) months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.
Check the Resources section for the manual for this pump, as well as a technical data sheet.