Interpump T Series 50 with Solid Shaft
This General Pump / Interpump Triplex Plunger Pump Model T9951B is commonly used in production at Rittenhouse in the manufacturing of greenhouse sprayers and pressure washers.
This plunger pump is popular for all general cleaning and washing applications, and is especially useful for surface cleaning, deck cleaning, driveway and sidewalk cleaning, household exterior cleaning, and more.
- Forged brass manifold
- Triplex plunger pump
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings
- The original InterPump unitized stainless steel Kit 1 inlet and outlet valves
- Standard 24 mm solid shaft for pulley mounting
- Flex coupling and bell housing available for direct drive
- Max. Flow: 3.5 GPM
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 1500 PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 9' water
- Max. Pump Speed: 1750 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Min. Power Requirements: 3.6 EBHP
- Shaft Diameter: 0.945" (24 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2"-14 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 15.2 ounces
- Bore: 0.787" (20 mm)
- Stroke: 0.335" (8.5 mm)
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 8.3" x 5.4"
- Weight: 19 lbs.
Lubrication: fill the crankcase to the dot on the oil gauge window per specifications with SAE 30W oil. Change oil after 40-hour break-in period, then every three months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.
Check the files under Resources if you need more info regarding this General Pump.