Interpump Pump - TS2021BN
The Interpump Triplex Plunger Pump Model TS2021BN is a high pressure piston pump that is suited for pressure washing applications, as these pumps are the preferred pump frame in the pressure cleaning industries. Variations of this pump model are commonly used on Kodiak HWBG5230F Pressure Washers.
These triplex plunger pumps by General Pump are also used for surface cleaning, sidewalk cleaning, driveway cleaning, deck cleaning, household exterior cleaning, and more.
- Nickel-plated, forged brass manifold
- Triplex plunger pump
- Large capacity oil bath crankcase made of die cast anodized aluminum
- Oversized connecting rods
- Heavy duty tapered roller bearing
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Max. Flow: 4.5 / 5.6 GPM
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Pump Speed: 1125 / 1450 RPM
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 9' water
- Min. Power: 10.8 / 13.4 EBHP
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shaft Diameter: 0.945" (24 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2"-14 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F
- Bore: 0.787" (20 mm)
- Stroke: 0.630" (16 mm)
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 40.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 9.2" x 6.9"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
Check the manual and parts list for this pump in the Resources section.