Interpump - EZ Series 44 with Solid Shaft
This Interpump Triplex Plunger Pump Model WW961BC, also called the General Pump EZ3040G, is used mainly for high pressure washing applications. Variations of this model pump are used on the Kodiak XR12000G and HWDG4030F Pressure Washers.
This pump is very popular for pressure cleaning and pressure washing applications. Use it for various tasks including household exterior cleaning, surface cleaning, deck cleaning, driveway and sidewalk cleaning, and more.
Order model number WW961BCVRS for the pump complete with unloader valve and reverse shaft.
- Triplex plunger pump
- Includes SAE J609 gasoline mounting flange for engines up to 13 HP
- Forged brass manifold with exclusive lifetime warranty and 4:1 hydrostatic rating
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Oil bath crankcase made of die case anodized aluminum
- Premium roller bearings
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Max. Flow: 4.0 GPM
- Max. Discharge Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 3' water
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Min. Power Requirements: 12.3 GHP
- Hollow Shaft Inside Diameter: 1" (25 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2"-14 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F
- Bore: 0.591" (15 mm)
- Stroke: 0.374" (9.5 mm)
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 14.0 ounces of non-detergent SAE 30W oil
- Dimensions: 8.8" x 9.7" x 6.5"
- Weight: 19 lbs.
Lubrication: Fill the crankcase to dot on oil gauge window per specifications with SAE 30W oil. Change the oil after 40 hour break-in period, then every three (3) months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.
Be sure to check the PDF files located in the Resources section if you need more information about these EZ Series 44 Pumps with solid shafts.