Hypro Ultra Lo-Drift Spray Nozzle
The ULD Ultra Low Drift nozzle is an excellent spray tip to use when drift reduction is important. These tips produce large air-filled droplets which reduce drift dramatically compared to standard fan spray tips. Ideal to use with pre-emergence and post emerge, also broad spectrum products.
This Hypro Ultra Lo-Drift spray nozzle provides a unique combination of operational tolerances, size and flexibility, thereby creating significant opportunities to increase sprayer days without changing conventional spraying practices.
- Spray Angle: 120 degrees
- Pressure Range: 15-115 PSI
- Pattern: Tapered Flat Fan
- Made with polyacetal material
- Reduced incidences of drift (greater operational weather window).
- Operates at standard boom pressures.
- Creates air filled droplets which reduces spray drift significantly
- Same size nozzle as standard Teejet (fits same size caps).
- Two piece design (easy to open & clean).
- Large air inlet ports (virtually eliminates blocking).
- FastCap comes complete with tip, cap, gasket, and strainer for 015 to 06 sizes
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- Lurmark / Arag Slotted Standard Fan Cap Models CAP00-01 thru CAP00-20
- 100 Mesh Strainer for nozzles ULD120-015 to ULD120-03
- 50 Mesh Strainer for nozzles ULD120-04 to ULD120-06
- 25 Mesh Strainer for ULD120-08
Also known as Lurmark Flat Fan Spray Tips Ultra Lo-Drift 120.
Please review the capacity chart in the Resources section to see which nozzle best suits your needs.