These GuardianAIR Twin Air Induced Fan Spray Nozzles are an ideal choice for high coverage, low drift spray applications when on-target delivery is important. Commonly used for high-coverage application of post-emerge plant health protectants and for spraying low crops with complex canopies, such as vegetables. An excellent nozzle for spraying fungicides and insecticides. One of the more popular spray nozzles used on John Deere Sprayers.
These Hypro GuardianAir Spray Nozzles are made to provide better coverage with more drops per gallon compared to many air-induced spray nozzles, while incorporating the crucial characteristics of uniform coverage and reduced drift from the GuardianAir tip range.
Complete assembly includes tip, cap, gasket and integrated strainer, making it easy to install. With a spray angle of 110 degrees and pressure range of 30-115 PSI, this air induced nozzle is excellent for foliar contact and drift control. These Hypro Spray Tips are a replacement for the Lurmark Spray Tips.
- Spray Angle: 110 degrees
- Pressure Range: 30-115 PSI
- Spray Pattern: Tapered Flat Fan
- Polyacetal material
- High-coverage forward and rear facing fans help penetrate complex canopies requiring more thorough coverage
- Locking ring and o-ring seal design makes installation and sealing simple
- Locking ring seals out dust, reducing contamination of the nozzle when removing it from the sprayer
- Integrated strainers are matched to the nozzle size to prevent over-straining or plugging
- Compact, break-resistant design fits on the most common nozzle bodies
- Color-coded to indicate the flow of the nozzle
- Replacements for the Lurmark Spray Tips
- FastCap includes tip, cap, gasket, and integrated strainers
A very efficient sprayer nozzle commonly used on John Deere Spray Rigs
These GuardianAir Twin nozzles are the direct replacement John Deere nozzles, PSTAQ1002, PSTAQ10025, PSATQ1003, PSATQ1004, PSATQ1004, PSATQ1005, PSATQ1006, PSATQ1008
In the Resources section you will find a useful Capacity Chart for these GuardianAIR Twin Spray Tips to help you determine which nozzle best suits your application.